Devon Energy - Very pleased with return contact and concern

5.0

I reported speeding of a contractor on my country road past my house. My contact was received immediately and I had a return phone call Within 30 minutes.

Also was contacted the next day and was reassured the matter would be looked into.

I am very pleased with Devon energy being responsible and contacting me in regard to my complaint. Thank you very much, your services and are very much appreciated.

Devon energy do not pay ther bills

Devon Energy tears up roads and has Roger's construction to hire paving contractor's and then only pays the paving contractor half of what the job is worth,Then when you call Devon energy they don't respond and all rogers does is blame it on Devon. They say devon only wanted to fix the road half way right and they won't pay us for any extra work done so how can we pay you.

Well roger's construction should not relye on sub contractors to hire paving companeys and pretend that to devon energy that they are doing it. devon needs to contact me and they no whats going on or the negitive publisitey will continue

Devon Energy Tear"s Up Private Road's

Devon Energy hire's contractors such as roger's construction from grahm tx that don't do paving so they find other asphalt companey's to do the work.They put about 30% on top of the bill. Roger's told me devon want's to pave the city street as cheap as possible so we started the job very quickly and the whole town was out there and said the road was not 12 feet wide when Devon energy promise to put it back better then what is was.So we made a call to a sub contractor of Roger's hired and they told us to make the city happy, so we did ,very happy but when they got the bill they only wanted to pay for 12 feet of road.

We called Devon energy and never got no response so maybe this will get there respect. More negative articles will be posted until this is resolved.

Comments

We are very happy with the road and devon energy need's to pay.